HOW TO ORDER
4. 10% of weekend/holiday surcharge applies for all purchases.(Sat, Sun, PH)
5. Some ingredients cannot be removed. Some of our items already have been processed which means some ingredients are impossible to be removed. (eg. Karaage chicken is marinated with sauce that contains garlic: impossible to remove) If the customers added the special instruction to remove certain ingredients, we’d need to contact them to make sure the requests are related to their allergy or not. For that case, we may need to change some orders or cancel and refund the customers. Therefore, correct contact details are preferred to provide us. However, all dishes are completely gluten and dairy products free.
1. We are unable to contact the customers individually when the order gets ready due to service delay - We recommend to come pick-up 30 mins after the order for the prep time of the kitchen. If the order has multiple items, the prep time may get longer especially during the peak time.
2. We may close the online order form if the kitchen capacity gets overrun. The
customers are still able to make orders through phone calls or in person at the shop, however we may not be available to pick up phone calls due to ensuring dining service during the peak time.
3. The online store is available for credit card payment. If cash payment is required, the
customers can order at the shop in person or through phone.